Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / User groups / Cambridge Power Platform User Group / Cambridge Power Platform User Group - November
Learning

Cambridge Power Platform User Group - November

11/10/2021 4:00:00 PM | 11/10/2021 4:00:00 PM to 11/10/2021 6:30:00 PM Europe/London | 54 registered

11/10/2021 4:00:00 PM 11/10/2021 4:00:00 PM - 11/10/2021 6:30:00 PM 11/10/2021 6:30:00 PM Europe/London | 54 registered

Add to calendar
Online event

Meeting link
Speakers
Topics

Powerplatform, Microsoftteams, Networking, Learning, Microsoft

Details
The next Cambridge Power Platform User Group will be hosted on 10th November 2021. This is a free event driven by communities around the world, for anyone who wants to learn more about the Microsoft Power Platform. This event will be hosted via Microsoft Teams ending with a Q&A session. 4 PM - 6:30 PM BST 10th November 2021 Agenda: 4:00 pm - Introduction by Sharon Sumner, Cambridge Power Platform Leader 4:05 pm - May Alhajri MVP Session: AMA App- Ask Me Anything App (Using Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, and Adaptive Cards in Teams) Description: In this session, we will learn how to build the easiest App and to get questions from the users and answer their questions by using an adaptive card. Bio: My Name is May Alhajri from Saudi Arabia and you can call me Agent 008. First Saudi Female with MVPBuzz. I'm an MVP, Power Addict, Market Expert, Digital Analyst, and more. My limit is the sky in terms of sharing knowledge. 4:50 pm - Reza Dorrani MVP Session: Power Apps Delegation - Working with large data sources Description: Join this session to learn about a key concept in Power Apps called delegation. We will explore delegation with SharePoint as a data source, look at workarounds, common delegation scenarios, and much more. Bio: My name is Reza Dorrani. I am a Microsoft Business Applications MVP and a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). I am an international speaker, trainer, Houston Power Platform User Group Leader, Microsoft flow all-star awardee & Power Apps, and Power Automate community dual superuser. My passion is to share my knowledge and learnings around Office 365, Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, Teams. etc. I blog on all things Power Platform on my YouTube channel. 5:40 pm - Daniel Christian MVP Session: Power Platform's deep integration with SharePoint Description: Join Daniel Christian, a Microsoft MVP, as he walks you through the deep integration Power Platform has with SharePoint. His demo-heavy session comprises of using SharePoint with Power Automate flow, Power Apps app & Power BI report. He's will even show you how to leverage Microsoft Teams. Bio: Daniel Christian | Over 15 years of experience has brought about a dynamic spirited and performance-driven professional which a blend of leadership and business knowledge. Recognized by Microsoft for writing blogs and videos in the Microsoft Power Platform Community regarding deep integration with Azure Cognitive Services, Dataverse, OneDrive, SharePoint, and SQL. As an active speaker and influencer at events and social media, Daniel demonstrates his passion for being a big proponent of sharing his knowledge and experience. Followed by Q&A session

Events you might like

10/31/2024 4:00:00 PM 10/31/2024 4:00:00 PM GMT Standard Time

Call for Speakers! Power Platform Autumn Event - 31st October 2024

Host group Cambridge Power Platform User Group

Sharon Sumner

10/31/2024 4:30:00 PM 10/31/2024 4:30:00 PM GMT Standard Time

Cambridge Power Platform Autumn Event

Host group Cambridge Power Platform User Group

Sharon Sumner

11/26/2024 8:00:00 AM 11/26/2024 8:00:00 AM Europe/Amsterdam

DynUG Høstkonferanse 2024

Host group Power Platform User Group Norway