Skip to main content

Notifications

Conference and Events App for Attendees

Hello,

inspired by a video by Audrie Gordon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rsyyYiI4sU) and by a few conversations with Martin Lee and a few people in my organization, I decided to develop a PowerApps template for attendees of a conference.
The template covers two use cases:

1. On the day of the event, for attendees to view the agenda, speakers, refreshment and transport options, provide feedback on sessions etc
2. If you're a member of a network at work, the second app would allow you to view events upcoming for that group/network, learn about opportunities etc. This could be enhanced to volunteer to speak, or suggest events.

All data in the template, including the navigation options, is coming from collections set in the OnVisible event of the first screens. The company colors are also set in the OnVisible event of the first screen.

Here are some screenshots of the app:

Network Events List and RegistrationNetwork Events List and RegistrationNetwork Events Home ScreenNetwork Events Home ScreenSpeakers ListSpeakers ListAgendaAgendaManagers Conference Home ScreenManagers Conference Home Screen

Categories:

Mobile App Design and User Experience

Comments

*This post is locked for comments

• arlgroup Profile Picture arlgroup 39
    Posted at
    Conference and Events App for Attendees

I am newbie for powerapps. I don't see icons on the bottom navigation. How do I fix that? Thanks

• Conference and Events App for Attendees
    Put your name out there. You are a creator.