Skip to main content

Notifications

Meeting Capture V2

RezaDorrani Profile Picture Posted by RezaDorrani 12,136

Hi All,

Here is an upgraded version of the Meeting Capture PowerApp

This is an all-in-one meeting notes tool
View meeting details, capture notes and pictures of whiteboards, upload files and pictures, record audio, assign Planner tasks and send to all meeting attendees in one click

Download msapp file from :

https://github.com/rdorrani/PowerApps/tree/master/MeetingCaptureV2

New Features

• Attach any file type (up to 10 attachments)
  • Upload pictures
  • Record audio files
  • Rich text-based Notes taking
  • Meeting Logistics highlighted - Organizer, Meeting Type (skype or teams), Attendee acceptance etc.
  • Create a meeting from the App
  • Capture meeting Notes for any calendar
  • Dynamic navigation menu using Components
  • Export notes to internal users, self or all attendees of the meeting
  • Countdown timer color coded to highlight meeting time
  • Assign Planner task to multiple users
  • Increased Planner task title to 150 characters
  • Create new OneNote section on the fly

Thanks & Regards,

Reza

Categories:

Mobile App Design and User Experience

Comments

*This post is locked for comments

• Adinator Profile Picture Adinator 212
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

Will there be a new version? and can you enter these points from sharepoint or save them in sharepoint?

• ElasPinkman Profile Picture ElasPinkman 5
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

Hi,

In my organization, users have different calendar names related to the regional version (I don't know why) and it is necessary to retrieve the Id number using LookUp and in the current version  of the template I see in AppOnStart below code 

Collect(CalendarLocalizedLabel;{Value:"Calendar"};{Value:"Kalender"};{Value:"Təqvim"};{Value:"Kalendar"};{Value:"Calendari"};{Value:"Kalendář"};{Value:"Calendr"};{Value:"Calendario"};{Value:"Egutegia"};{Value:"Kalendaryo"};{Value:"Calendrier"};{Value:"Féilire"};{Value:"Am mìosachan"};{Value:"Kalanda"};{Value:"Dagbók"};{Value:"Kalenda"};{Value:"Kalendārs"};{Value:"Kalenner"};{Value:"Kalendorius"};{Value:"Naptár"};{Value:"Kalendarju"};{Value:"Agenda"};{Value:"Taqvim"};{Value:"Kalendarz"};{Value:"Calendário"};{Value:"Intiwatana"};{Value:"Kalendari"};{Value:"Kalendár"};{Value:"Koledar"};{Value:"Kalenteri"};{Value:"Maramataka"};{Value:"Lịch"};{Value:"Takvim"};{Value:"Senenama"});;

Concurrent(Set(MyCalendarID;LookUp(Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTables().value;DisplayName=LookUp(CalendarLocalizedLabel;Value=DisplayName).Value).Name);;

ClearCollect(AllFutureEvents;Office365Outlook.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID;Text(Today();DateTimeFormat.UTC);Text(DateAdd(Today();2;TimeUnit.Days);DateTimeFormat.UTC)).Values);Set(MyUserProfile;Office365Users.MyProfile().Id);

So I changed in V2 to below code and works well

Collect(CalendarLocalizedLabel;{Value:"Calendar"};{Value:"Kalender"};{Value:"Təqvim"};{Value:"Kalendar"};{Value:"Calendari"};{Value:"Kalendář"};{Value:"Calendr"};{Value:"Calendario"};{Value:"Egutegia"};{Value:"Kalendaryo"};{Value:"Calendrier"};{Value:"Féilire"};{Value:"Am mìosachan"};{Value:"Kalanda"};{Value:"Dagbók"};{Value:"Kalenda"};{Value:"Kalendārs"};{Value:"Kalenner"};{Value:"Kalendorius"};{Value:"Naptár"};{Value:"Kalendarju"};{Value:"Agenda"};{Value:"Taqvim"};{Value:"Kalendarz"};{Value:"Calendário"};{Value:"Intiwatana"};{Value:"Kalendari"};{Value:"Kalendár"};{Value:"Koledar"};{Value:"Kalenteri"};{Value:"Maramataka"};{Value:"Lịch"};{Value:"Takvim"};{Value:"Senenama"};{Value:"Ημερολόγιο"});;

Set(MyCalendarID;LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value;DisplayName=LookUp(CalendarLocalizedLabel;Value=DisplayName).Value).Name);;

• Divergenic Profile Picture Divergenic 3
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

Divergenic_1-1691662895184.png

I am trying to get the "Meeting" template working, but despite completing the "Invite" section with valid details, when I select the "Schedule" tab, no matter what Date/Time combination, I always get the message "No available times on selected date".  Any ideas?

Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

am trying to get the "Meeting" template working, but despite completing the "Invite" section with valid details, when I select the "Schedule" tab, no matter what Date/Time combination, I always get the message "No available times on selected date".  Any ideas?

Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2
    Hiii this App is amazing but i cant schedule a meeting in this app whenever i try to schedule a meeting i am unable to set time it says unable to attend all times, so please explain me how to overcome this and how i can send mail of meet invitation link to all employees individually and when ever team is end up starts workflow for approval of notes .i am really glad full if you give me solution on my requirements. thanks in advance...!

• boyceyonmission Profile Picture boyceyonmission 6
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

This is an amazing update! Is there a way to add a 'teams meeting' option to the 'schedule meeting' screen? So that it creates a teams link for the scheduled meeting, which is how we do most of our meetings nowadays 🙂

• becca_duke Profile Picture becca_duke
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

the date fix worked -- thank you!

• thehoffmanz Profile Picture thehoffmanz
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

@RezaDorrani Thanks for putting this app together!

I have an issue with the "New Outlook".  The organizer no longer receives emails by default.  They need to add their name to the export screen.  Is there a way to fix this?

• ambos Profile Picture ambos
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

When we shared this app with external users, we are seeing issues. @RezaDorrani 

1. OneNote connector bringing data from user's home tenant rather than bringing from the tenant where the app is deployed.
    2. What's recommended way to share the app with external users? can we suppress the consent popup which appears for all users when they first try to land on the app.
      • If we suppress it using PowerShell command, we see for external users most of the power app connectors used in the app getting data from home tenant which is incorrect.
      • If we allow the consent popup, then for some connectors, For External users, it asks for Sign in & once user signs then it says error occurred, basically ser not able to access the app. will add some screenshots for the same.
  • LaraLou87 Profile Picture LaraLou87
    Posted at
    Meeting Capture V2

This is a fabulous app - thank you very much. It is exactly what I was looking for. 

Is there a way on adding not only planner tasks as in the Title but also some more information text or CheckLists within the Task? Could you help me with it? When I tried building it, i completely messed up the template somehow.