https://t.me/templatespowerapps

Download now

Categories:

Comments

*This post is locked for comments

• neiydarry28 Profile Picture neiydarry28 5
    Posted at
    Template HelpDesk 2021 Power Apps

Hola Amigo, si desde luego estas instalando una plantilla con datos de ejemplos, todas esas tablas como: records, totalrecords, ticketype entre otros; son colecciones de Power Apps (solo para datos de ejemplos), no es una base de datos como tal, ahora al agregar una lista de SharePoint debes cambiar la configuracion de las galerias, filtros, busquedas, formularios entre otras. En este caso "Records" es una colección y debes sustituir Record por el nombre de tu lista Sharepoint que has creado donde se registran los tickets. Puedes escribirme en Ko-Fi.

• Template HelpDesk 2021 Power Apps

Hola Neiydarry.

Estoy intentando hacer lógica de los mockups de tablas vacías a los que hace referencia la interfaz, pero no logro editar o reconectarlos con otras tablas con las listas de SharePoint que le asigné como Base de Datos. ejemplo: al seleccionar "Records", no me deja ni editar ni relacionar con nada. records es una columna? ¿o una tabla? y su es así, ¿cómo le digo que ahora 'Records' debiera ser mi 'Lista'? estaré eternamente agradecido de tu asistencia y considerar dar Tips en ko-fi si me puedes ayudar.

jorge.amaya@mardelsur.cl

Kokke_0-1710865172188.png

atte.

• oscarm_pcl Profile Picture oscarm_pcl
    Posted at

Hello! I would like to get the ebook but the amazon link is broken. Any other way I can get it?

Posted at

The template is just the interface, the SharePoint list, its columns and overall structure is up to you to create a list according to your needs.

• skewa1 Profile Picture skewa1 14
    Posted at

Can you please explain if in sharepoint, what the list structure will be

• Marc93 Profile Picture Marc93 6
    Posted at

Thank you for the response. I figured I would need to create a Sharepoint list and I know how to add that connection to the app, but after that do I need to point anything in the app to sharepoint or do I need to create specific collumns on my sharepoint list, so the app knows what to write the data to?

Posted at

You must create a database, in dataverse or with SharePoint Online lists, and then connect it to the App

• Marc93 Profile Picture Marc93 6
    Posted at

Has anyone figured out how to integrate this? Installing the app is easy, but i don't know what connectors to add and how to set them up for this specific app. 

• Ryuken3D Profile Picture Ryuken3D 14
    Posted at

Anyway to get instructions on how to update the default "Onstart" data to instead connect to sharepoint?

• Salma-Khair Profile Picture Salma-Khair
    Posted at

Nice and useful App