Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Pages - General Discussions
Under review by Community Managers

Under review

Thank you for your post! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Can you change your name on a American Airlines airline ticket?

Posted on by 4

A. Contact American Airlines flights Customer Service 💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) : To change the Name on your ticket, you will need to contact American Airlines flights customer service 💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) . You can reach them by calling.
Can I change a passenger on a American Airlines flight?
A. Yes, you can change the Name on your American Airlines flights ticket, but it is subject to certain conditions and fees. You will need to contact American Airlines flights customer service at💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) (OTA) to request a Name change and provide the necessary information.
Can you change the name on a flight ticket?
A. You can change the name on most flight 💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) tickets but the airline will normally charge you an 💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) administration fee to do so. Some Air will allow you to change the name on 💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) your reservation because of a spelling mistake but won't allow you to transfer your flight to somebody else.
How do I change my name on a domestic flight ticket?
A. One should contact the travel agency 💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) or airline as soon as they notice the mistake in the name. Minor changes or 💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎   (OTA) or +💎𝟙𝟠𝟝𝟘 𝟡𝟠𝟠 𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟝💎  (OTA) corrections are permissible, but one may
Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,718

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,503

Leaderboard

Featured topics