Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Pages - General Discussions

FAST !1-888 !829 1467 Can I Change My Ticket Date on a United Airlines Flight?

Posted on by
If you are wondering, can I change a basic economy flight ticketbooking on United Airlines, the answer is no. Moreover, Basic economy tickets are nonrefundable. However, if you upgrade to Economy or a premium cabin, changes are allowed. Please note: You can change International United Airlines flights that don’t originate in the U.S. but a change flight fee still applies.
When you are traveling on a United Airlines flight and have to change your booking, know its change flight policy. It helps you avoid any hassle and streamlines the process. So, here are the United Airlines flight change policy highlights –
United doesn’t charge you for changing most of the flights that include award travel. Your ticket type and destination decide if you have to pay to change your flight. There are no charges to change economy, Economy Plus, first, business and United Premium Plus fares. However, if your new flight is more expensive than the original one, pay the fare difference. For a cheaper new flight, United refunds you a flight credit or to your original payment mode, as per your ticket type. Domestic flights and international trips that originate in the U.S. are exempted from flight change fees.

Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,719

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics