Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Pages - General Discussions

SPEAk~ 8"(01) 8*5"5!! 5^9[05]Does Royal Jordanian give refunds? [CALL_CUstOMeR _Support]

Posted on by

If you are eligible for a refund, you can initiate the process by calling +1-801-855-5905 (USA) or+𝟏_𝟖"𝟎:𝟏 &  𝟖^𝟓"𝟓 * 𝟓[𝟗.𝟎𝟓 ](UK). Be ready to provide your booking reference and flight details.

Are Royal Jordanian Tickets refundable?

Yes, you can get a refund on Royal Jordanian Airlines if you cancel within 24 hours of booking at +1 <> 801**~**855**~**5905{OTA} or+1~801  855  59.05[LIVE PERSON]. This applies to all tickets, as long as the flight is at least seven days away.

Can I get a refund after my flight?

Generally, you can get a partial refund for the unused portion of your ticket. Call on +1-801-855-5905 However, there are cases where you've already departed, but due to a flight cancellation, the alternative flight offered to you no longer serves your original travel plan.

How do I file a claim with Royal Jordanian?

**Contact ROYAL JORDANIAN Airlines**: The quickest way to start the process is by calling ROYAL JORDANIAN's customer care at +𝟭 <> 𝟴𝟬𝟭**~**𝟴𝟱𝟱**~**𝟱𝟵𝟬𝟱[USA] or+𝟏_𝟖"𝟎:𝟏 &  𝟖^𝟓"𝟓 * 𝟓[𝟗.𝟎𝟓 ][UK]📞. Provide your flight details and explain the situation.

How to cancel a flight with Royal Jordanian?

How do I cancel a ticket on Royal Jordanian Airlines? [CALL_CUstOMeR _Support] 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭+𝟏_𝟖"𝟎:𝟏 &  𝟖^𝟓"𝟓 * 𝟓[𝟗.𝟎𝟓 ][𝐔𝐊] 𝐨𝐫 +𝟭 <> 𝟴𝟬𝟭**~**𝟴𝟱𝟱**~**𝟱𝟵𝟬𝟱[𝐔𝐒] 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,714

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics