Skip to main content

Notifications

Administer & Monitor
Unanswered

Athena2 User generating a lot of traffic - looking for a cause

Posted on by 2
Hello,

In our organization, we discovered recently that a user called Dynamics365Athena2-CDStoAzuredatalake@onmicrosoft.com account generates tons of traffic. For our CRM environments, 75% of all traffic is generated only by this user.

As far as I understand, this user is responsible for the integration between Azure Data Lake and Power Platform. However, despite my efforts, I have been unable to locate these integrations. I have thoroughly searched through PPAC, Power BI, Dataverse, Analytics, Data export, Dataverse link configurations, and reporting, but to no avail. I am confident that your expertise can help me find the solution.

My question is: Where can I find the configuration — within the Power Platform or Azure — or anything that can help me administer/verify what is going on? Can we turn this synchronization off / manage it somehow? Who should I reach out to / where to start?

It's a major problem. Because of this integration, our API Call limits are almost reached in some days, and the platform is being throttled.

Kind regards,
Daniel
Categories:

*This post is locked for comments

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,719

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics