Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Building Power Apps / Automate process to ch...
Building Power Apps
Unanswered

Automate process to change Run By user change after deployment

Posted on by
Hi,

I am facing issue after the deployment that we need to change "Run by user" in the Power automate flow which are running through Power app. I am looking some work around that we can set some automate process to handle this time consuming manual process. due to this changes we need to refresh all the flow in the application again.

Can someone help on this issue?

Regards,
LalitK 
Categories:
  • Automate process to change Run By user change after deployment

Thanks for the reply. 

This manual process takes lot of time in the deployment. I am not sure if any Dataverse entity is exits for this setting to update flow and app level.
  • WarrenBelz Profile Picture
    WarrenBelz 140,745 on at
    Automate process to change Run By user change after deployment
    If your question is whether you can programatically change the connector settings in the Flow, then unfortunately you cannot. Also even if you could, you would still have to refresh the connector in the app, which is also a manual task.

Please click Does this answer your question if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it a Like.
    MVP (Business Applications)     Visit my blog Practical Power Apps    Buy me a coffee

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,745

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard