Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Extensibility / Display Multiple Choic...
Bot Extensibility
Unanswered

Display Multiple Choice options at PVA and Redirect each options to topics created in PVA

Posted on by 14

Hi Everyone,

I am new to PVA, just exploring the possibilities.

I have a requirement to display 12 options after greetings message. To display these options vertically I have used Bot Framework Composer to achieve the result. 

Once it displays the list of options at PVA, I have to redirect each option displayed in the bot to different PVA topics.

Example I have 5 PVA topics

Mango

Apple

Banana

Grapes

Orange 

and these are the options to display vertically in chatbot and when user clicks on Mango, it has to redirect to Mango topic in PVA vice versa.

Please let me know if this can be done? if yes help me to achieve this scenario.

Categories:
  • Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 63,172 on at
    Re: Display Multiple Choice options at PVA and Redirect each options to topics created in PVA

Take a look at this post on how to pass a variable from the composer back to the PVA bot.  Once you pass the value of the selection you should be able to redirect based on that variable inside the bot.

Solved: Pass variable from Bot Framework back to PVA - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics