Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Microsoft Dataverse / I can preview attachme...
Microsoft Dataverse
Unanswered

I can preview attachment in notes but other users can not

Posted on by 2
I can preview attachment in notes but other users can not.  They can see the notes but when clicking on the attachment nothing happens.  One person got the dialog opens but no preview while nothings happens for others.

As for me, I'm the admin, I had no issues preview it.  HELP!
  • Robu1 Profile Picture
    Robu1 740 on at
    I can preview attachment in notes but other users can not

Thank you for choosing Microsoft Community.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this:

Check Permissions: Ensure that the users have the correct permissions to view and edit the notes. Sometimes, permissions might restrict access to attachments .

Update Software: Make sure that all users are running the latest version of the Notes app and their operating systems. Compatibility issues can sometimes cause these problems.

iCloud Sync: Verify that the notes are properly synced with iCloud. Sometimes, attachments might not be fully uploaded or downloaded, causing preview issues.

Try Different Devices: Ask the users to try accessing the attachments on different devices (e.g., iPhone, iPad, Mac) to see if the issue persists across all platforms.

Reattach Files: As a last resort, try removing the attachments and reattaching them to the notes. This can sometimes resolve issues with corrupted files or incomplete uploads.

If these does not solve the issue, consider contacting Apple Support.
    If this fixes the issue, please mark as resolved to help others with find it.

Happy to help 

Robu 1

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics