Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Administration / how to find which topi...
Bot Administration
Unanswered

how to find which topic is it calling when i get the message "Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. "

Posted on by 33

Hello

In my chatbot, when user types hi, I show  3 options

1. HR
  2. Admin
  3. Facilities

When they select facilities a form shows via adaptive card

if they scroll up and select say HR now. I am always getting the below error

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: InvalidDialogInterruption. Conversation ID: <shows conversation Id> Time (UTC): <shows time in UTC>

I am unable to find which topic is getting executed because of which this error is shown

I tried to updated the text in Error and Fallback system topics but it doesnt seem to call those 

NEed some guidance 

• AlexXks Profile Picture
    AlexXks 27 on at
    Re: how to find which topic is it calling when i get the message "Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. "

Same error message on any topic after user input as `User's entire response`:

Env: Ms Teams. Error appears not for all users, Topic is very simple, don't use flows.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics