Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Pages - General Discussions

{{Https:{{{ FAQ™}}}What is the 24 hour rule for Lufthansa? {Assistance}

Posted on by
Yes, you can change the name on a flight ticket with Lufthansa Airlines. For assistance with name corrections or changes, contact Lufthansa customer service at :phone:📞+1|804 |853|9001. They will guide you through the process and help ensure your ticket details are correct.

Can I change a name on a plane ticket to a different person?

No, you cannot change the name on a plane ticket to a different person. Lufthansa Airlines tickets are non-transferable. For assistance with any name corrections or other inquiries, please contact Lufthansa customer service at :phone:📞+1|804 |853|9001

How much does it cost to change the name on a plane ticket?

The cost to change the name on a plane ticket varies depending on the airline and timing. For Lufthansa Airlines, fees can range from $75 to $500. For exact pricing and assistance, contact Lufthansacustomer service at :phone:📞+1|804 |853|9001.

How do I change my confirmed ticket passenger name Lufthansa Airlines?

To change a confirmed ticket passenger name on Lufthansa Airlines, visit their website, navigate to “My Trips,” and follow the instructions. If additional help is needed, callLufansha’s customer service at :phone:📞+1|804 |853|9001 for assistance with the name change process.
Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,640

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,336

Leaderboard

Featured topics