Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Unanswered

How to integrate PVA with Viber Channel

Posted on by 12

Is there any way to integrate PVA with Viber channel?

• Kalampoukas Profile Picture
    Kalampoukas 12 on at
    Re: How to integrate PVA with Viber Channel

We have already achieved it though node js (custom code). So it is possible to achieve it 😀 Now we are working on conversations to be prompt to an agent through the Viber App. If you need any further information, please let me know to help you.

• Tawilleni Profile Picture
    Tawilleni 2 on at

Integrating PVA with Viber is a great idea to enhance your chatbot's reach! While there isn't a direct integration between PVA (Power Virtual Agents) and Viber, you can achieve this using Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Flow).
    To set this up, you'll first need to create a flow in Power Automate that triggers when a message is received in PVA. You can then use the Viber API to send a message to your Viber channel.
    For a more detailed guide on integrating Viber with your CRM, you can check out this Viber integration guide. Integrating Viber with your CRM can enhance your communication and customer engagement capabilities, allowing you to reach your audience wherever they are.

• Kalampoukas Profile Picture
    Kalampoukas 12 on at

Viber Integration Update

• I’ve engage Omnichannel Product team and PVA product team and they confirm me that currently both Omnichannel and PVA do not have Viber in the road map for out of the box integrations.
    • My feedback has been provided to product group. Also I submit an idea for improvement in ideas portal site, so let's give a vote on the below idea if you want an integration between PVA and Viber.
      https://experience.dynamics.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=be2ec870-4251-ee11-a81c-000d3a7e151a 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics