Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Create Power Automate cloud flows How to extract non null values using xml in flow

Last replied Posted on by Deva Raj 6

Hi Everyone, I am having difficulty filtering non-null values using XML. Here’s the situation: I am getting output from a "Filter array" action th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Create Power Automate cloud flows Flow not picking details from SharePoint calculated column

Last replied Posted on by MH-18090339-0 6

Flow not picking details from SharePoint calculated column    Getting below error:  The expression "3Month eq '09/18/2024'" is not...

Replies
Suggested answer
Create Power Automate cloud flows Error Parsing Body - HTTP Request - Trello Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by BenConway 38

Hi there, I’m trying to link a power automate flow to Trello, posting an attachment to a card. However, using the API I’m getting the error: “Err...

Replies
Suggested answer
Create Power Automate cloud flows Flow Requires Edit Access on SharePoint Library to Read Data From Excel Table

Last replied Posted on by ST-24070323-0 66

Hello Everyone - I am facing an issue where a user is having Read access to a SharePoint Library. I have a flow that reads the excel table data. How...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows How to make a flow to understand the number of new created item on a SharePoint list

Last replied Posted on by ed120800 66

How to make a flow to understand the number of new created item on a SharePoint list 

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Can get back to draft version of flow

Last replied Posted on by MC-13092129-0 2

Getting an error message when trying to save a flow editing a flow with LOTS of changes, and switched from new designer to old because new designer ...

Replies
Answered
Create Power Automate cloud flows How to Use Indexes to Select Files in Power Automate from a SharePoint Folder?

Last replied Posted on by JC-29080851-0 14

Hi ! I used the "List folder" action in Power Automate to retrieve all images from a SharePoint folder. Now, I want to fetch each image individually...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Power Automate cloud + desktop

Last replied Posted on by irenesol 22

I'm trying to call to a Desktop flow from my Cloud flow, but unless the desktop one finish with status succeded, I received this error in the cloud ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Create Power Automate cloud flows simple flows takes hours to run

Last replied Posted on by Default 10

Hi,   We work with Devops, Sharepoint and, of course, Powerautomate. In Devops, I created 2 tags: change and release. I have a flow in Power...

Replies
Answered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Prevent Failed status for flows that run successfully, but don't match criteria?

Last replied Posted on by RandomDept 561

From the outside, it would appear the flow has an error, when in fact it ran, it just didn't match any of the conditions. As a simple example. I ha...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,745

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics