Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Up Final Challenge Graduation status changed and cant see voucher

Posted on by SC-13100758-0 0

I have graduated powerup program and received badge and voucher. I did accept the badge and didnt claim voucher. But the next day i received a mail ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Up Final Challenge Request for Extension Due to Technical Issue in Video Upload for Power Up Challenge Submission

Posted on by MM-12101548-0 0

I am writing to request an extension for the submission deadline of the Power Up Challenge. Unfortunately, I encountered a technical issue while up...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Up Final Challenge Exam Voucher Expiration

Posted on by CU12100857-0 0

I have completed Power Up challenge and received the voucher. I could see You must register for and take the exam by the expirat...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Up Final Challenge In how many days will I receive a badge after my assessment is graded?

Last replied Posted on by CU-21081203-1 0

Hi, I have been graded with 100 points for my Power up challenge submission but do not see the badge in "My learning" or "My hub". I have neither r...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Up Final Challenge Windows OS Compatibility issue

Posted on by CU10100544-0 0

I got accepted for Microsoft Power Up Program,    I've gone through system requirements, it says that I will require windows 10 pro or wi...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Up Final Challenge unable to create table

Last replied Posted on by RM-07101858-0 2

Hi, I don't have authorization to create table in powerapps. how do I setup that privilege?   One or more commands are unavailable due to ...

Replies
Answered
Power Up Final Challenge Starting Power Up Video Course Broken

Last replied Posted on by Timofei Emilian 6

Good morning to everybody,  I already started the power up program and I am not able to see the videos in the learning plan. How can I solve ...

Replies
Answered
Power Up Final Challenge Power Up Final Challenge Feedback & Time Estimation?

Last replied Posted on by JE-28081432-0 11

For those who have received feedback or are in the review stage, could you share how long the review process took and what type of feedback was prov...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Up Final Challenge Dataverse table not getting added to Canvas App

Last replied Posted on by Ravz761 2

I am working on the fina powerup challenge and trying to create a canvas app. As part of Data Source I selected the Dataverse table I created, but t...

Replies
Answered
Power Up Final Challenge POWERBI ISSUE

Last replied Posted on by FU-27091702-0 2

Can someone explain what they mean by saying Latest News 1 month most rescued and most fostered, like the questions is confusing, can someone help ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics