Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - Connector Development Employee Photos Data base

Last replied Posted on by CU18091152-0 0

Hi there,   I've uploaded an employee photo folder to OneDrive but when connecting the data from PowerApps, the search tab is only looking fo...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - Connector Development Send an email V2 action

Last replied Posted on by SD-13092225-0 2

Hello all, I have been getting the following error for my auto flow on Power Apps. Can someone please answer why this error is there and what to do...

Replies
Answered
Power Apps - Connector Development Not able to connect to excel files uploaded to teams channel

Last replied Posted on by KR-07080031-0 6

Hello, I'm a beginner in Power Apps and I'm trying to use Excel as a data source to build my power apps gallery. This is the issue I'm facing - ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - Connector Development Converting .csv file into .xlsm

Last replied Posted on by CU11091203-0 5

IIs it possible to convert the. Csv file into xlsx file in power automate 

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - Connector Development Getting error in virtual entity record creation

Last replied Posted on by N11 4

Hi,   I have created a virtual entity with a SharePoint datasource while creating a record in virtual entity getting below error   Exc...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps - Connector Development I want to use Azure AD for authenticating users in Power Apps

Last replied Posted on by vrush96 17

Hi Power Apps Community,   Trying to find a way where i can create login screen and authenticate users using Azure AD so that i can show them...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps - Connector Development Problem displaying images stored in “data_images” folder created by power apps

Last replied Posted on by CU03091336-1 2

Dear community, I am working on an application and I have the problem that when I try to save images in one drive my photos appear with the path “se...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps - Connector Development Problem with connectors when importing solution

Last replied Posted on by DN-28081050-0 23

Hi, I'm having problems importing my solution: "An error has occurred, please try again later. Re-establish connections to activate the solution" ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps - Connector Development Problem with connectors when importing solution

Last replied Posted on by DN-28081050-0 23

Hi, there is an error when I import my solution that does not specify anything. Do you know what it is?   "An error has occurred, please try ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - Connector Development Online excel to power app for date type

Last replied Posted on by PK-27081826-0 2

I have created an excel online and connected to power app. all data transfer from excel to power app (vice versa) are ok except for date type. I t...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,719

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics