Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Power Pages - General Discussions CRUD operation with webapi is slow

Last replied Posted on by CU31070723-0 12

Hello everybody,   the website that I'm building uses virtual tables from SQL. I use webapi to perform CRUD operations but I noticed tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Pages - General Discussions Subgrid won't display on website from basic form

Last replied Posted on by ChompingBot 4

I have put a subgrid in my basic form to be filled in (view from another table) and the subgrid won't display on the preview page. In the page edito...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Pages - General Discussions Sub-grid in power pages added in form won't display on page

Last replied Posted on by ChompingBot 4

So I have a table A and a table B. Table A is just basic info to enter about a user and table B his favorite activities. The idea is on a power page...

Replies
Answered
Power Pages - General Discussions Azure AD B2C authentication

Last replied Posted on by CU22052033-0 4

My Power Pages Sites uses Azure AD B2C for authentication. I would like to know how a B2C identity matches a Dynamics Contact. I found a very good b...

Replies
Answered
Power Pages - General Discussions Liquid include tag usage

Last replied Posted on by dgray304 87

I have a web template as base layout.  In the web page code, I enter this code to insert a content snippet.   {% include one_tes...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Pages - General Discussions Seeking Free Community Access for Microsoft Power Pages Practice

Last replied Posted on by CU10091250-0 2

Dear Microsoft Power Pages Community, I am writing to inquire about the possibility of obtaining free community access to practice Microsoft Power...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Pages - General Discussions Hi, How can I update a field based on values from other fields in real time?

Last replied Posted on by Ollie_mcerl 2

Hi,   I want to update the field Annual Salary, see below. The value comes from a SP list which has a salary beside Grade and Scale (other 2 ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Pages - General Discussions Can't connect to List in Sharepoint

Last replied Posted on by SH-02081352-0 49

Hi all,   I am trying to connect to a list that's housed in Sharepoint. When I go through the process of connecting, it fills in the columns ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Pages - General Discussions Hiding the change email option in the left side of the screen

Last replied Posted on by CU23070055-0 27

Hi everyone, I just want to hide the change email option in the profile page. Could someone help me out? Thank you. 

Replies
Unanswered
Power Pages - General Discussions scroll bar indicator at the top

Last replied Posted on by CU07091526-0 2

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics