Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Unanswered

Getting This feature isn't available until your copilot has finished setting up" message and wondering what to do next

Posted on by 4

I created a Copilot that uses Bing Custom Search. There is about 80 web sites referred in that Bing Custom Search. I keep getting the "This feature isn't available until your copilot has finished setting up" and it's been hours. 

Is there anything I can do to get this to publish? Will it eventually finish and be usable?

Thanks, 

Categories:
  • peterswimm Profile Picture
    peterswimm on at
    Re: Getting This feature isn't available until your copilot has finished setting up" message and wondering what to do next

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-studio/fundamentals-support#microsoft-support

• Marc Longtin Profile Picture
    Marc Longtin 4 on at
    Re: Getting This feature isn't available until your copilot has finished setting up" message and wondering what to do next

HI Peter, I already tried twice to create a new bot with always the same results. I want to open a support ticket but I don't see any link in Copilot Studio to do so. Would you have that link? 

Thanks, 

• peterswimm Profile Picture
    peterswimm on at

It sounds like something went wrong, this should take mins, not hours. I would try a new bot, and if it happens again open a support ticket. You can delete this one that did not complete.

• Marc Longtin Profile Picture
    Marc Longtin 4 on at

It's been two days and the Copilot is still in the same stage and the "Publish" button is greyed out. Does anyone else as this issue and what can be done about this. I already rebuild my Copilot twice so I'm getting low on options. 

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,990

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,700

Featured topics