Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Answered

Difficulties working with PVA in GCCHigh

Posted on by 20

Any advice will help me here, I feel like we hit brick wall. I'm building a bot that provides a user options to pick from, each option will redirect then to a different website. I feel like this is simple use case and I have been able to build that functionality in the PREVIEW version in my commercial tenant. I've been trying multiple ways through Bot framework Composer to rebuild the same functionality in the Production version of PVA but to no avail. I've spent hours and hours trying to figure it out. Does anyone have an idea as to how I can build this functionality?

Categories:
  • Fifaguy Profile Picture
    Fifaguy 20 on at
    Re: Difficulties working with PVA in GCCHigh

Hello @Diganta we are yet to see any change in the GCCH PVA bot. I have my solution ready but I havent tried to import it because so far I dont see any new feature in the GCCH PVA to confirm that an update has been made. Or should I just bite the bullet and upload the Preview bot into the GCCH?

Fifaguy 20 on at

You are awesome! This worked for me. Thank you!

• HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at

In my example, I built part of the dynamic JSON content of my adaptive card in Power Automate, because I was getting the values from there. If the values are static, you can fully do in the Bot Framework Composer.

Fifaguy 20 on at

I've been going through the steps in the link you provided but i'm a little confused. Do I need to create the adaptive card for the OpenUrl action in the Bot framework composer, in the flow or both?

Fifaguy 20 on at

Ohhhhh this is the best news I've heard in while! Thank you!

Fifaguy 20 on at

Nice! I will try this out on Monday

• Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 63,059 on at

Could it just be that you are in GCCHigh and its blocking url's from external websites?

• Diganta Profile Picture
    Diganta on at

We are targeting to have the PVA Preview version generally available in GCCH this month. You will be able to export your preview bot from commercial geo and import it in GCCH, so that you don’t need to rebuild it. I hope that helps.

• Verified answer
    HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at

Hi @Fifaguy 

I remember building something similar in that post, using Bot Framework Composer and adaptive cards: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/How-to-create-an-adaptive-Card-for-Multiple-options/m-p/1930390/highlight/true#M4723 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard