Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Using PVA Bot as a Guest. Chat loads initially to then be replaced with an error message that the chat can not be loaded.

Posted on by

I started playing with bots and created one in PVA and published it to Teams.
I does work on all devices as a regular member. It does also work when I login as a member in the Teams app on my Android.
However, when I login as a Guest using the Desktop App on Windows or any Browser, I get a strange error.
The chat with the bot is displayed in the left bar and you can also see a the small excerpt from the chat. When I click on the chat it does initially load all the chat content in the main window until it suddenly replaces the content with an error message stating something like "We are having problems loading your messages. Try to refresh.", which is obviously not the case because all messages where already displayed for a second.
I recorded a screencast:
https://youtu.be/ewg78SthRVc
Does anyone have an explanation for this error or any idea how to resolve this?
Best regards

• Kamrani Profile Picture
    Kamrani on at
    Re: Using PVA Bot as a Guest. Chat loads initially to then be replaced with an error message that the chat can not be loaded.

@Arnold85 - I'm assuming this is a PVA 1.0 (production) bot. Did you use "Teams Only" option in Security settings to enable Teams integration? 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard