Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Unanswered

Is it possible to copy a topic and Custom entities between pva bots in the same team?

Posted on by 6

Hi, is it possible to copy a topic from one bot to another in the same team? I appreciate there maybe complications if it is calling on custom entities, so this is also part of this question as well.

Categories:
  • MunzP Profile Picture
    MunzP 6 on at
    Re: Is it possible to copy a topic and Custom entities between pva bots in the same team?

thanks

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,459 on at
    Re: Is it possible to copy a topic and Custom entities between pva bots in the same team?

Hi @MunzP ,

You can see this video on the Daniel channel: (2) How To Find The DataVerse Table For Power BI - YouTube

BUT, you cannot use the same feature that you have on the Entities tab in PVA. On the PVA, you can use the questions, if you use Dataverse, it's not possible yet too (unfortunately).

• MunzP Profile Picture
    MunzP 6 on at

thanks, not sure i have access to dataverse etc, and i know i don't have knowledge of it - any useful link for this?

Also, i should check does using dataverse give same functionality of synonyms, slot filling etc, where bot recognises details up front, and then skips questions etc?

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,459 on at

Hi @MunzP ,

Unfortunately, not yet.

You can create your ideas here (copy topic and copy entities): https://aka.ms/pva/community/ideas

A workaround that you can do is to create a table on the Dataverse and consume this table instead of using Custom Entities. Create an entity on the Dataverse, after your Power Automate gets the data from this table, but you can't use as a question or something like that. It's a limitation.

Feel free to reply this topic if you have any question.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,990

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,700

Featured topics