Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse How to use table msdyn_schedule in Canvas App?

Last replied Posted on by oseverma9 26

In Power Apps Premium License, when using Patch() Function for msdyn_schedule table, it does not allow me to edit it. 

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV Sharepoint Relationships ID vs Title

Last replied Posted on by JonEric 2

Hey there! I'm wondering what's the best way to create relationships between items. I've seen some training that uses the ID of the list, while othe...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Connectors Error in converting HTML file into PDF file Error 412

Last replied Posted on by Abhishek_B 50

I am building a flow referring to one of the community solutions to merge Images and then save them in an HTML file and then convert them into a PDF file. Need help with Arrays into PDF - images with text  However, I'm encountering ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Galleries showing vertical and horizontal separators from today

Last replied Posted on by AiswaryaKrishnakumar 14

Hello Team,     From today morning I am observing vertical and horizontal lines to separate  rows and columns of gallery.   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Help Submitting DataCard with either a dropdown Value or a TextInput

Last replied Posted on by olsen9 331

In my update function, I've tried using an IF Statement but getting an error message.   Basically I have a dropdown value and if the choice i...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Exporting and Importing PowerApp Forms for SharePoint Lists Using C# .NET Core

Last replied Posted on by ArunKumar_12

Hi Team,I have a custom PowerApp form for one SharePoint site list. I need to create a new PowerApp form similar to the previous one for a new site list. How can I export the previous list PowerApp and import it to the new list using a C# .NET Cor...

Replies
Answered
Building Flows Export To File for Power BI Reports - Include all contents of table visual

Last replied Posted on by Community Power Pla...

When using the "Export To File for Power BI Reports" feature and specifying a page, it essentially takes a screen shot of that page as if you were viewing it in PBi directly. Unfortunately, if your table is large, any data below the bottom of the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Filtering Issue

Last replied Posted on by DeltaMike 4

Hi All,  I am trying to filter a gallery of questions, by, the category id selected in another gallery to the side(tabs), and also if the call...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop New Version of PAD which have AI capabilities want to know release date.

Last replied Posted on by SB-22071740-0

Hi PAD team, Do you know when the latest PAD version will be released? which have AI capabilities and GPT 4 inbuilt.

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV Developing an app for my organisation.

Last replied Posted on by antswana 8

I need help in developing an app for my organisation. I have the functional specification complete. I need some help in developing this application....

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics