Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Gallery Displaying only duplicate records from another Gallery

Last replied Posted on by CU22072154-1 6

I have a master gallery (let's call it gallery 1) that shows all items.  This gallery has a handful of dropdowns and combo boxes to help filter...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion What expression would I use to filter based on the beginning part of a cell

Last replied Posted on by rmartori 28

So I have to collect codes from people, they do not want to give me these codes. It is becoming a problem and there are a lot of them.THe codes should start with a 02 or 01 (sometimes they accidentally leave off the 0 so starting with 2 or 1 in th...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Set default to current user for people picker on power apps (Dataverse is underlying table)

Last replied Posted on by ChuckWells 2

I am building an app built on Dataverse tables.  When navigating to a new form, I would like to set the default for a people picker field (entitled 'Associate') to the current user.  I have attempted to use the formula that works with Sh...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion html to jpg external images not showing

Last replied Posted on by MelvinOrellana 14

Hello there.I have a flow that saves the body of some emails as a html file. I'm currently testing something I wanna add to that flow, that is that I want that saved as an image, because what I ultimatly need is to send those images via whatsapp, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder Document Processing Model problem in getting text or number value

Last replied Posted on by Chr1sUWU

As you can see here, I'm struggling to get this text/value from PDF in my AI model it keeps adding ")" and numbers even it's not on the table. Any suggestion of how to fix or improve my model? Thanks. 

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Combobox information not saving correctly to collection

Last replied Posted on by JPCoetzee

HiI hope you will be able to assist, I think it should be a easy fix but I cannot get my head around it.I am using a gallery to save multiple entries into a collection which works correctly. The below pictures shows how the information is submitte...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Execute stored procedure V2 only returns 1 result table?

Last replied Posted on by Max678 2

Just checking on this.I have the following stored procedure:   CREATE OR ALTER PROCEDURE dbo.Test AS SELECT 1 as One, 2 as Two SELECT 'A' as Firstname, 'b' as lastname Go   When I use Execute Store procedure V2 in ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Temporary collection table limit

Last replied Posted on by mthiru_0023 200

I am defined a collection for an integrated Sharepoint list app. The collection creates a table of records based on the SharePoint list. My objective...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Did anyone else not get their Invitation to Redeem as a Community Responder???

Last replied Posted on by FLMike 10,199

Hello,   I didn't want to post it here, but just curious if any of the others didn't get their code? I got all the emails that said I would...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Assistance needed: Query Execution Limit Exceeded in Power Automate Flow

Last replied Posted on by v-yoelma

Hi Power Automate Support Team, I am encountering an issue with one of my Power Automate flows that executes a Kusto query. The flow fails with the...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics