Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Get the latest 5 files inside "List Files in folder" onedrvice action

Last replied Posted on by johnjohnPter 1,054

I have the following action to "List the Files inside a Folder":-         now how i can only get the latest (based on the...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Building a Word Document without premium connector

Last replied Posted on by Ferminaterz 110

I have gotten most of my word document to fill using a Power App to start a flow and Automate to write to the properties of a SharePoint Library to fill the document. Where I am having issue is trying to create a faux table. I have looked thru the...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion The runtime value '""' to be converted doesn't have the expected format 'String/uri'.

Last replied Posted on by SS-22072055-0

I have encountered an error of which there are already many forum posts about. But i just can't seem to wrap my head around why mine specifically is...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Need help with Auto upload data to excel table latest row

Last replied Posted on by jasperxx 42

Every hour, I receive an email with the same title. Each email contains an updated attachment. I want to automate the process of adding the content ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Please let me know if there is way to retrieve the Usage, Location, Toast Errors, Service Performance & Connectors reports data in Power Apps analytics using PowerShell Script or Power Automate.

Last replied Posted on by VivekGupta 2

Hi,Using Power Apps analytics from Power Platform admin center, please let me know if there is a way to share the Usage, Location, Toast Errors, Service Performance & Connectors reports with non-admin users. The Usage, Location, Toast Err...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Http Get API to JSON / 'application/octet-stream'

Last replied Posted on by PierreCA 358

Hello,  I try to pass the data I retrieve with a Http Get API to Parse JSON.  In the Compose step, I see the data, but unable to pass th...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows If the status of the item hasn't been changed to in progress in 2 days, send an email

Last replied Posted on by Aye3 36

Hello!   I want to create a flow where if the status of the item in the SharePoint list isn't changed to In Progress in 2 days, it will send ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Form Validation linked to Display mode of "Next page" button

Last replied Posted on by jitheshk 90

I have a multi-page Edit forms and the button to navigate to next page is configured to be visible when the form is Valid. : If(Form_Name.Vali...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Test failed...but seems to be successful

Last replied Posted on by x_Shanazzle_x 24

Hi,   I have built an automation flow to archive files in a folder that are older than a month, and when I test it out, it says test failed w...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows How can I leave a key value for a key column empty when updating a row?

Last replied Posted on by rmartori 28

I have a bot that will send out an email when trigged and then put a date in a column once that task is complete. The problem I am running into is ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics