Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Security Power Pages OpenID Connect for multi-tennancy authentication with Azure AD Tenants

Last replied Posted on by Ian-Waters 16

Has anyone successfully implemented authentication with any Microsoft 365 tenant? My use case is that i'm developing a customer portal for my clients and I want these clients to be able to authenticate against their own Microsoft 365 tenant.&...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General How to convert choice variable to string?

Last replied Posted on by CU23070142-0

Hello Everyone.   I want it so that my Copilot, based on the user choice, then answers that choice using its knowledge file.   I add a...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps How to Patch a Record (Person type) to a Collection

Last replied Posted on by MarcusD1 247

I've built an app that uses a repeatable gallery to put various fields of data into a Collection, and then the user click a Submit button, and the d...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilots Disappeared from Env

Last replied Posted on by mpeggie 17

Hi, for the last few months I have built and published a couple of copilots into teams. This was in org and also on a trial version. The publishing ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Need help looping through employee list to return manager

Last replied Posted on by ElvirBotic 31

Hello,    I have an excel list currently that I will be maintained monthly. In the file I have an employee ID lookup to return that user...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Default multi select combo box based on two SharePoint List lookups

Last replied Posted on by Dunes 15

Hi All,   I have a combo box I want the values to default based on when a requested amount field changes on my form, look up who can authori...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Help Submitting DataCard with either a dropdown Value or a TextInput

Last replied Posted on by olsen9 331

In my update function, I've tried using an IF Statement but getting an error message.   Basically I have a dropdown value and if the choice i...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows AI Builder Not Extracting Info From Email Attachment

Last replied Posted on by zelman181799

I am having issues with reading pdf files using the AI builder model that I generated when it comes to extracting the pdfs from emails. I tested the model on its own and it works perfectly fine so it's not an issue with the model, I think there is...

Replies
Answered
Power Automate - General Discussion FedEx Create Shipment Action

Last replied Posted on by David_MA 5,606

Has anyone used the FedEx Create Shipment action? In the connector reference, FedEx | Microsoft Power Automate, when I click on the documentation, it says it does not exist. I can add the connector to a workflow, but without documentation I a...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Warning: Inherited attribute set, which will be ignored as attribute is unmanaged

Last replied Posted on by alexthompson 15

I just got the following warning message:Solution "***" imported successfully with warnings: The role *** with id=*** has IsInherited attribute set, which will be ignored as attribute is unmanaged.For a security role that is part of a managed solu...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics