Topic
Replies
Answered
General Power Automate Discussion Creating Date Column using Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by RTbmart 18

I currently have a flow set up that creates a file in SharePoint once I receive an email containing an attached .csv file.  The flow works perfectly fine; however, I need to edit it so that it will also create a column containing the current ...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps How to Restore to Previous Version History for SharePoint Integrated Form (Edited in PowerApps)

Last replied Posted on by Community Power Pla...

Hello all, I have a SharePoint list that has a form on it (edited in PowerApps) but is not a "stand alone" Power App. Long story short, I need to restore to a previous version history. When in the SharePoint list, I can click "New" and then "...

Replies
Answered
Using Connectors Custom Connector - multiple triggers for same URL (or multiple responses for single trigger)

Last replied Posted on by aorphan 158

Hello,I am trying to create a new custom connector to a third party API. Some things to note:We do not have any control over the API, so modifying it is out of the question.The API does not support OpenAPI/Swagger (it is an Apiary API, has it's ow...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop Outlook (New) failed to launch

Last replied Posted on by blambodee 5

I'm using latest version of Automate and Outlook New from the MS Store. I'm on windows 10,The Launch Outlook flow doesn't work. I tried with both having the Outlook app closed and opened befor running the flow.Here's the error code: Correlati...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows How to create a workflow for after business hours emails for internal and external contacts

Last replied Posted on by avaladez

I am trying to create a MS workflow that would send recurring emails outside of business hours (business hours: M-F, 8:30am-5pm), with the ability to send separate emails to internal and external users.  I tried creating a workflow for O...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Please Read for Updates on Forums & Blogs

Last replied Posted on by Heather_italent

We are very excited that Copilot Studio Forums and Blogs. Because of the launch of the new Copilot Studio Community, Forums and Blogs will be made as read-only from May 30-June 4 and will be available on the new platform on June 4t...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Getting the right date format

Last replied Posted on by CP-19070958-0 4

Hi,    I need some help working with dates , adaptive cards and Http requests.  Using CoPilot Studio for the first time, so bear wit...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps Date Issue On Recurring Events

Last replied Posted on by chtraywick 178

Hi:Working on a recurring event in Power Apps and the date logic calc, if it runs over to another year stops working correctly.  So, if you select a number of repeats and the below calc extends into the next year the math is wrong and are hav...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Preventing numbered lists in answers from truncation

Last replied Posted on by nydamon 12

We have answers in a knowledgebase in a word doc in Sharepoint that contains a list. The settings are set to High relevance. What are the days of ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General System Error When Adding Dataverse Action

Last replied Posted on by Farshad1 35

Hi Community, When I try to add an action related to Dataverse, I encounter a system error and the action doesn't work. Has anyone faced a similar ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics