Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Patch form with lookup columns

Last replied Posted on by CU22071834-1

I'm trying to create a Patch form that has a lookup column for Office Location, which is a lookup column in SharePoint to another list called  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop If variable contains 'Option A' OR 'Option B'

Last replied Posted on by FlashDota 20

How can I achieve the following OR statement inside an IF function?   SET NewVar TO $'''Option A'''IF Contains(NewVar, $'''Option A OR Option B''', False) THENDisplay.ShowMessageDialog.ShowMessage Message: $'''Yes''' Icon: Display.I...

Replies
Answered
Power Automate - General Discussion Tracking Email Clicks

Last replied Posted on by FraserGreen 5

I am using Power Automate to send emails and I would like to track if the email is being opened/any links are being clicked, is this possible?  The contents of the email are autogenerated and links vary every time, I did think about tagg...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Error when trying to retrieve data from the network: failed: Something went wrong

Last replied Posted on by OB-22071659-0

Encountering the error in the title.   Before the error: Imported app from another tenant Changed data source to a duplicate of the orig...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop I need assistance with automating data extraction from multiple listings on a webpage, specifically by clicking on “Contact Us” buttons, retrieving information, and iterating through all listings across multiple pages

Last replied Posted on by Abe-S 2

Hi,I’m trying to extract data from this link and I’m encountering a challenge. There are about 30-35 listings on each page, and each listing has a “Contact Us” button that contains the information I need. My goal is to automate the follo...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Flow to create multiple Outlook Meeting invites

Last replied Posted on by sfatale 4

Hi,I am using an old fcloud low that was working nicely till last week to create Outlook meeting invites. To create these invites, I am passing the XLSX file with all the meeting details. The flow copies the file on SharePoint and reads it again t...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Help Submitting DataCard with either a dropdown Value or a TextInput

Last replied Posted on by olsen9 331

In my update function, I've tried using an IF Statement but getting an error message.   Basically I have a dropdown value and if the choice i...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps When choosing a main category, it will show its all subcategory.

Last replied Posted on by AR-23070103-0

I have made two table in Dataverse.   1 contain all the data and another contain main category and subcategories only. Take below table as a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps premium connectors

Last replied Posted on by CU23070150-1

My client wants a PowerApps application connected to a SQL database. Can I create the app using a premium connector and share it with other users wh...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Did anyone else not get their Invitation to Redeem as a Community Responder???

Last replied Posted on by FLMike 10,199

Hello,   I didn't want to post it here, but just curious if any of the others didn't get their code? I got all the emails that said I would...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics