Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows "Http with Microsoft Entra ID" Vs "Http with Microsoft Entra ID (PREAUTHORIZED)"

Last replied Posted on by johnjohnPter 1,054

What are the differences between those 2 actions; "Http with Microsoft Entra ID" Vs "Http with Microsoft Entra ID (preauthorized)":-       mainly if we want to call Microsoft graph apis?   Thanks

Replies
Suggested answer
Topic Creation & Management Phrases in GenAI mode

Last replied Posted on by CJ-26061301-0 2

I'm building a copilot that leverages generative AI. When adding topics, my initial Trigger does not allow an option for Phrase definition. Is this a...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Filter Gallery by Entering Multiple Values for Same Column

Last replied Posted on by CTASS 63

I have an app with a gallery that is filtered with a Starts with that allows the user to enter a the reservation number and all the items in the gal...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling How to copy error messages?

Last replied Posted on by voidprince32

I am unsure if this is intended however as I have been developing apps on this platform and encounter bugs that I cannot solve I want to copy an error message and see if I can find a solution. However no matter what I do I cannot copy and paste er...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop Power Automate Licensing Questions

Last replied Posted on by TrigoISQe

Hello, We need to create several automations using Microsoft's Power Automate, such as sharing flows with automations created with other users who ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps How to Reset Gallery and Gallery ComboBox when Form is Submitted

Last replied Posted on by Phineas 4,154

I have Screen_1 and Screen_2.Screen_1 has Form_1, Screen_2 has Gallery_1.Gallery_1 has ComboBox_1, which has the following formula in items -If(Role_DataCardValue.Text = "Contractor",Filter(Staking_Collection,Cost_Type = "Subcontractor" &&...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop If variable contains 'Option A' OR 'Option B'

Last replied Posted on by FlashDota 20

How can I achieve the following OR statement inside an IF function?   SET NewVar TO $'''Option A'''IF Contains(NewVar, $'''Option A OR Option B''', False) THENDisplay.ShowMessageDialog.ShowMessage Message: $'''Yes''' Icon: Display.I...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Deleting custom connector

Last replied Posted on by AS-12060234-0

I've created a custom connector using SQL server connection and now what to delete it, however that option is greyed out:   How do I delete...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Patch form with lookup columns

Last replied Posted on by CU22071834-1

I'm trying to create a Patch form that has a lookup column for Site Locations, which is a lookup column in SharePoint to another list called Office ...

Replies
Answered
Power Automate - General Discussion Tracking Email Clicks

Last replied Posted on by FraserGreen 5

I am using Power Automate to send emails and I would like to track if the email is being opened/any links are being clicked, is this possible?  The contents of the email are autogenerated and links vary every time, I did think about tagg...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics