Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Http Get API to JSON / 'application/octet-stream'

Last replied Posted on by PierreCA 358

Hello,  I try to pass the data I retrieve with a Http Get API to Parse JSON.  In the Compose step, I see the data, but unable to pass th...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Navigate() from an embedded canvas app: The specified property is not accessible in this context

Last replied Posted on by westerdaled 581

I want to embed a canvas app on a main form of a model driven Power App .  The app has buttons which enable or disable depending the pr...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Urgent Assistance Needed

Last replied Posted on by NE-23070656-0

I am new to power automate. I designed a user request form in Power Apps and designed a flow with power automate. I intended that when the user subm...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Highlight selected environment more prominently

Last replied Posted on by TKoller 6

hi,       I daily have to make adjustments on make.powerapps.com for our customers and its not the first time that the wrong (Pro...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Date format from email not working

Last replied Posted on by SO-23071509-0

I have set up a PA to copy an email to a sharepoint site the name of the file needs to include the received datetime in a set format as it links fro...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder Where are the links to the forums?

Last replied Posted on by SharonS 111

Where are the links to the forums?  I have an account and when I put in the code from the email, it says the code is invalid Any recommendation...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Adding a calendar event 6 months from listed date

Last replied Posted on by nels99 4

Hi there,    I have a few questions.    I have a list in Sharepoint that staff add to whenever they perform a check - they w...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Flow Wont Trigger

Last replied Posted on by nvrhughes 49

Hello, I am trying to create a simple Power Automate flow that triggers when a field is added or deleted from a table. The table is custom and I believe it is a lookup table being that all fields within it are lookups. I am able to query...

Replies
Answered
Power Automate - General Discussion Get list of SharePoint connection with Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by PKSingh 5

Hi,In a Tenant, many Power automate already created (approx. 2000).How to get list of which SharePoint site/list/library connected to which Power Automate.Actually, I need to copy a list's all items from one SharePoint site to new SharePoint site'...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Flow to send email only if specific field is populated

Last replied Posted on by spectraflame 89

How can I modify the Power Automate flow sequence to only send the information from a submitted MS Form if the "Enter email address to email submiss...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics