Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Dataverse accelarator crash / Power Fx plugins

Last replied Posted on by EtienneV 29

Hello,I recently went back to Dataverse Accelerator in order to code a simple automated plugin (when a record is created in one table, create a new record in another table). Here is a simplified code juste for creating a record with the value...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Advice on how to build data model with Many-to-Many relations

Last replied Posted on by sdedic 345

Hi all, I understand the concept of many-to-many relationship and have general idea how to design my database. However, while still building the logical data model, I would love to get some advice from the community and before move on with th...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps How to prevent a collection being wiped when exiting the app to continue progress

Last replied Posted on by CRam3b92 16

I have built a Employee Time Entry app which as the user is entering each day it is added to a collection and they have a screen where they can revi...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps Send Email Error: The SMTP server 'smtp.office365.com' requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated

Last replied Posted on by rpersad 608

I am getting this error to send emails.  SMTP.SendEmailV2 failed: { "status": 403, "message": "The SMTP server 'smtp.office365.com' requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. Ensure you are using SSL connection and...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps How to get top menu on?

Last replied Posted on by AjithSilva

Hi, I tried to get top menu on power apps but still not success. Can anyone help? Is there a way to get back to default settings or something like t...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Temporary collection table limit

Last replied Posted on by mthiru_0023 200

I have a collection for an integrated SharePoint list app. The collection creates a table of records based on the referenced SharePoint list. My obje...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion How to group multiple entries for a user into a single reminder email

Last replied Posted on by SteveD-NSSL

I have a SharePoint List that contains the dates of all our certificate/license renewals, all of which have a renewal date and an owner. I'm trying ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps How to add a Updated on Date Text Box which I can control from ms access

Last replied Posted on by AjithSilva

Hi, I need to add an updated date text box in the main screen where I can control from ms access. Can anyone help me?

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Approver Workflow With Manual Selection of Approvers & Edit Ability For Line Items At Each Step

Last replied Posted on by Speez 11

Long story short, our invoice invoice approval system is getting cutover to a new platform and in the interim period our ops department is left with...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion The runtime value '""' to be converted doesn't have the expected format 'String/uri'.

Last replied Posted on by SS-22072055-0

I have encountered an error of which there are already many forum posts about. But i just can't seem to wrap my head around why mine specifically is...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics