Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Did anyone else not get their Invitation to Redeem as a Community Responder???

Last replied Posted on by FLMike 10,199

Hello,   I didn't want to post it here, but just curious if any of the others didn't get their code? I got all the emails that said I would...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Assistance needed: Query Execution Limit Exceeded in Power Automate Flow

Last replied Posted on by v-yoelma

Hi Power Automate Support Team, I am encountering an issue with one of my Power Automate flows that executes a Kusto query. The flow fails with the...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Combobox information not saving correctly to collection

Last replied Posted on by JPCoetzee

HiI hope you will be able to assist, I think it should be a easy fix but I cannot get my head around it.I am using a gallery to save multiple entries into a collection which works correctly. The below pictures shows how the information is submitte...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Instant Flow in a Power App Error - The flow input and output schema cannot be represented in WADL.

Last replied Posted on by zoso2112 101

I have a Power App that calls a Flow and it has been working for a year.  Out of the blue the Flow has started failing with the following error...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Can’t see flow in my PowerApp but same environmet

Last replied Posted on by jed76 1,305

I have a power automate which u have created in the same environment as a power app. However I cannot see the flow listed in the app? I’ve not encountered this before but no matter what I do, it just will not show up? I’ve refreshed, I’ve reloaded...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - General Discussion Flow to send email only if specific field is populated

Last replied Posted on by spectraflame 89

How can I modify the Power Automate flow sequence to only send the information from a submitted MS Form if the "Enter email address to email submiss...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV PCF control solution checker error

Last replied Posted on by BhuvitaSisodiya 6

Hello All,I have build all PCF controls using msbuild /p:configuration=Release mode but when i run solution checker on my complete solution which includes few PCF controls and customization changes then i got below bundle.js error. How can we...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Flow to Copy Sharepoint site page to another Sharepoint site not working

Last replied Posted on by CI-22071836-0

Hello,   I am continuing a project that was started by my predecessor at our company. We send out monthly newsletters to the company using a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Advice on how to build data model with Many-to-Many relations

Last replied Posted on by sdedic 345

Hi all, I understand the concept of many-to-many relationship and have general idea how to design my database. However, while still building the logical data model, I would love to get some advice from the community and before move on with th...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Another 'filter' question.

Last replied Posted on by JoelL 34

I have seen plenty of questions and answers, re: filtering between two dates but none specific to my issue. I am filtering a gallery were the clocked time was between to date pickers. My code is:Filter(Employment_Time, 'Time IN' >= DatePic...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics