Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Help Submitting DataCard with either a dropdown Value or a TextInput

Last replied Posted on by olsen9 331

In my update function, I've tried using an IF Statement but getting an error message.   Basically I have a dropdown value and if the choice i...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows AI Builder Not Extracting Info From Email Attachment

Last replied Posted on by zelman181799

I am having issues with reading pdf files using the AI builder model that I generated when it comes to extracting the pdfs from emails. I tested the model on its own and it works perfectly fine so it's not an issue with the model, I think there is...

Replies
Answered
Power Automate - General Discussion FedEx Create Shipment Action

Last replied Posted on by David_MA 5,606

Has anyone used the FedEx Create Shipment action? In the connector reference, FedEx | Microsoft Power Automate, when I click on the documentation, it says it does not exist. I can add the connector to a workflow, but without documentation I a...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Warning: Inherited attribute set, which will be ignored as attribute is unmanaged

Last replied Posted on by alexthompson 15

I just got the following warning message:Solution "***" imported successfully with warnings: The role *** with id=*** has IsInherited attribute set, which will be ignored as attribute is unmanaged.For a security role that is part of a managed solu...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Embed Canvas app in Teams

Last replied Posted on by TPLEWIS 29

Curious if anyone knows the reasoning behind this functionality being unavailable in the GCC environments? Being able to embed an app in Teams, and have its own icon on the left sidebar is an extremely nice feature to have available.  Ho...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Advice on how to build data model with Many-to-Many relations

Last replied Posted on by ar87 345

Hi all, I understand the concept of many-to-many relationship and have general idea how to design my database. However, while still building the logical data model, I would love to get some advice from the community and before move on with th...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop How to repeat a flow until a condition is met?

Last replied Posted on by zau73

I am trying to login to a portal, but the portal has a bug where if i login the first time using my username and password it will show login fail. So i have to enter my credentials again and login and do this steps multiple time until i can login....

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Compose comments

Last replied Posted on by shirokun 56

Hello! I need help with a flow that reads incoming emails and updates the status and comments on a SharePoint list. The status is captured 100%, b...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Adding a calendar event 6 months from listed date

Last replied Posted on by nels99 4

Hi there,  I have a few questions.  I have a list in Sharepoint that staff add to whenever they perform a check - they will add the date...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Power Platform Updates Roadmap for GCC High and DoD Environments

Last replied Posted on by FocusRach 48

Hello, Is there a specific place for the Power Platform Updates specific to GCC High and DoD Environments? I have found the release wave pages, but I don't see where they specify which US tenant would be updated (Comm, GCC high, DoD). Maybe I...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics