Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Topic Creation & Management Phrases in GenAI mode

Last replied Posted on by CJ-26061301-0 2

I'm building a copilot that leverages generative AI. When adding topics, my initial Trigger does not allow an option for Phrase definition. Is this a...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Copying excel row table data from one excel to anther excel sheet

Last replied Posted on by Mahipundir 66

Dear all, I am wondering if someone has done it and can share their knowledge. ?I'm trying to copy excel row data from one excel sheet1 to excel sheet2 once a column changes the status in excel sheet1, I have done it with macros in past local...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Copy file excel worksheet to another excel

Last replied Posted on by Trinaintynine 74

How do i copy file excel worksheet to another excel file ??e.g i have 2 file excel, each contains 1 worksheet. excel_1.xlsx got sheet_1 and excel_2.xlsx got sheet_2.how to copy the content of sheet_1 from excel_1 and sheet_2 from excel_2 to excel_...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps User not able to execute flow within the application

Last replied Posted on by RobinHenriksen 98

Hi! I'm having some problems sharing my application with two of my colleagues (or really everyone in my organization). Specifically the two users I've shared my application with recently is not able to execute some of the flows from within th...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Distinct and sort values from a SP multiselect choice column

Last replied Posted on by jauntysever 6

Hello   I'm trying to use the below code to give me values that I can select in a combo box. The Credential Domain(s) column is from a SP mul...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Filtering Issue

Last replied Posted on by DeltaMike 4

Hi All,  I am trying to filter a gallery of questions, by, the category id selected in another gallery to the side(tabs), and also if the call...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop New Version of PAD which have AI capabilities want to know release date.

Last replied Posted on by SB-22071740-0

Hi PAD team, Do you know when the latest PAD version will be released? which have AI capabilities and GPT 4 inbuilt.

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop Power Automate Licensing Questions

Last replied Posted on by TrigoISQe

Hello, We need to create several automations using Microsoft's Power Automate, such as sharing flows with automations created with other users who ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps ComboBox Default set to every item

Last replied Posted on by kgordish 180

Hello, Is there a way to default select every choice in a ComboBox? DefaultSelectedItems: Choices([@'SharePointSource'].'ColumnName')?  Trying to avoid, hard coding choices in excess of 50 options. I want to avoid [Values: "X1","X2","X3"...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling How to copy error messages?

Last replied Posted on by voidprince32

I am unsure if this is intended however as I have been developing apps on this platform and encounter bugs that I cannot solve I want to copy an error message and see if I can find a solution. However no matter what I do I cannot copy and paste er...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics