Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Please Read for Updates on Forums & Blogs

Last replied Posted on by Heather_italent

We are very excited that Copilot Studio Forums and Blogs. Because of the launch of the new Copilot Studio Community, Forums and Blogs will be made as read-only from May 30-June 4 and will be available on the new platform on June 4t...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Getting the right date format

Last replied Posted on by CP-19070958-0 4

Hi,    I need some help working with dates , adaptive cards and Http requests.  Using CoPilot Studio for the first time, so bear wit...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps Date Issue On Recurring Events

Last replied Posted on by chtraywick 178

Hi:Working on a recurring event in Power Apps and the date logic calc, if it runs over to another year stops working correctly.  So, if you select a number of repeats and the below calc extends into the next year the math is wrong and are hav...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Preventing numbered lists in answers from truncation

Last replied Posted on by nydamon 12

We have answers in a knowledgebase in a word doc in Sharepoint that contains a list. The settings are set to High relevance. What are the days of ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General System Error When Adding Dataverse Action

Last replied Posted on by Farshad1 35

Hi Community, When I try to add an action related to Dataverse, I encounter a system error and the action doesn't work. Has anyone faced a similar ...

Replies
Answered
Copilot Studio - General Generative answers from Sharepoint .docx incorrectly formatted

Last replied Posted on by nydamon 12

Content is listed in documents in sharepoint in a question and answer form.  the answers are coming in with raw format and not presented correc...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Sending the ChannelData properties in Question Node

Last replied Posted on by NP-11060908-0

Hi,   I need to send the channelData properties in 'Ask a question' node like sending in 'send message' activity    But i dont ha...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilot not using the knowledge I have given it

Last replied Posted on by AM-21071718-0 2

I am having an issue with a copilot I am trying to create. It is meant to serve as a simple chatbot for a company website that can answer basic ques...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Send files back to users

Last replied Posted on by Sohom Ghorai 29

Hello Community, I have a query regarding Copilot and managing files. After much searching, I managed to let users upload files (using Custom Canvas...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General connector action prompts user (C2) connections must use Azure Active Directory authentication

Last replied Posted on by JL-12070817-0 2

I tried to I tried to make a connection to ServiceNow in Copilot Studio, the component prompts "User (C2) connections must use Azure Active Dir...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics