Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Add row into a table action ignoring "dot" character

Last replied Posted on by faschimi 10

I've built a flow that reads the properties of a Sharepoint document library and exports all the data to an excel file. There is a title field in this library which may contain a dot (.) in the string in some records. The string is correctly ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Power App - limit the options available in a choice field based on current login user

Last replied Posted on by Ruth_Dong 39

Power App - Is it possible to limit the options available in a choice field based on current login user? I have a submission status choice ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps How to use filter Gallery to another gallery by using the sharepoint ID

Last replied Posted on by Seth18 46

Hello everyone! I have 2 different galleries from 2 different screens. Gallery 1 shows the user's basic information while gallery 2 is detailed information for users to put in. To add on, 1 user can request multiple requests (in screen 2).&nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Detect duplicate names selected from 2 person datacard

Last replied Posted on by scorpio24 198

Hi experts, please help me detect duplicate selected items from 2 different combo box (DataCard in Form) Please see screenshot below for context: I...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop Power Automate Licensing Questions

Last replied Posted on by TrigoISQe

Hello, We need to create several automations using Microsoft's Power Automate, such as sharing flows with automations created with other users who ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV Sharepoint Relationships ID vs Title

Last replied Posted on by JonEric 2

Hey there! I'm wondering what's the best way to create relationships between items. I've seen some training that uses the ID of the list, while othe...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion What expression would I use to filter based on the beginning part of a cell

Last replied Posted on by rmartori 28

So I have to collect codes from people, they do not want to give me these codes. It is becoming a problem and there are a lot of them.THe codes should start with a 02 or 01 (sometimes they accidentally leave off the 0 so starting with 2 or 1 in th...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Rich Text Control not not rendering in Custom Page

Last replied Posted on by PatrickMichaelK 4

I have a Custom Page in a Model Driven Power app where I have used the standard Rich Text control. Everything looks fine from the custom page canvas designer when editing the custom page and when previewing but when I open the custom page in ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps This app is in read only mode

Last replied Posted on by HansHeintz 571

Today I work from home trying to get important things done for my company and suddenly when I open my app powerapps says the app is in read only mode. I cannot change, save and publish the app. Maybe I left the editing window open on the pc on my ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General How to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS034 for Payroll Updates

Last replied Posted on by CU23070544-1

I'm encountering QuickBooks Error PS034 while trying to process payroll updates. I've already attempted basic troubleshooting steps, such as checki...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics