Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows New security settings on "when an http request is received" trigger

Last replied Posted on by Steve 9

Last night a new option started appearing for the "When an HTTP request is received" trigger. It is a welcome feature to lock down your HTTP endpoints but i CANT FIND ANY documentation on how to use it:When enabled, what setting do i need to enabl...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Lookup Function only copying the first match or the entire table

Last replied Posted on by A--23071634-0

Dear All,   I'm trying to create a gallery table, where I want to add a column with the predicted hours, just like the vlookup on excel, havi...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Return an item from a Powerapps collection based on its weighted probability

Last replied Posted on by CU23071618-0

Hi I have a canvas app, which generates randomised scenarios for discussion.  An important element of the discussion is the weather.  I h...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Code Error Fix Required

Last replied Posted on by SueA 474

In My App, my goal is to make the Leave Approval DataCard Display mode be disabled if the "Leave Approver" is not the same person as User(). The fol...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Patch gallery update

Last replied Posted on by Cosan 40

Hi. I'm creating a canvas app. It has a gallery connected to SP List. one of the fields in the gallery I've made a dropdown for the user to update t...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Apps not opening / opening slowly after a long time

Last replied Posted on by Mordechay 19

In the last week we have encountered the problem that applications take a long time to load, changes sometimes do not go through easily and sometime...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Button to launch a hyperlink field

Last replied Posted on by FarmingBA 71

Hi all,   A little while ago, Warren helped me find the solution to this but it does not seem to be working with my new app.    I...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Appending the new comments by different users

Last replied Posted on by sathyakrisnha

Append the Comments for existing the record by different users and my issue is i want append the comments by all users but if any user already enter...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Issue with saving changes to the APP

Last replied Posted on by Mordechay 19

Hey.. In the last few weeks we have had a number of rather disturbing incidents. We made changes to the applications, during the whole day we perf...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Flow to Copy Sharepoint site page to another Sharepoint site not working

Last replied Posted on by CI-22071836-0

Hello,   I am continuing a project that was started by my predecessor at our company. We send out monthly newsletters to the company using a ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics