Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows How can I leave a key value for a key column empty when updating a row?

Last replied Posted on by rmartori 28

I have a bot that will send out an email when trigged and then put a date in a column once that task is complete. The problem I am running into is ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows I would like to create a Sharepoint List that syncs with a Microsoft Groups and adds and deletes members

Last replied Posted on by jmasz

I would like to use Power Automate to create an Employee Directory in Sharepoint that syncs with the Microsoft 365 group and deletes entries that have been removed and does not DUPLICATE entries.

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps power app

Last replied Posted on by kushalhedaoo07 11

Patch(    Employees,    Defaults(Employees),    {        EmployeeID: Value(TextInput1.Text),        EmployeeName: TextInput2.Text,        EmployeeNumber: Tex...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps OnChange Patch into collection not firing when new Gallery item selected

Last replied Posted on by jsh91

I have a gallery with survey topics, and a rich text input box outside the gallery.The default property of the rich text input is a lookup into collection 'ResponseCollect'.OnChange has a patch function in an attempt to get the user's input w...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Error while trying to retrieve data from network

Last replied Posted on by safaayadi 69

good morning, when i open my form there is a errer message desplay this is  the message "Error while trying to retrieve data from network"  

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Unable to fetch a specific sharepoint record from my power apps using deeplinking

Last replied Posted on by abnerchrist 2

Deep linking not returning  the specific record.i have a sharepoint list that acts as the datasource for an dealslip application for generating slips, and a power automate flow for multiple approvers. Here is the microsoft power automate...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Responsive App Layout header icons

Last replied Posted on by juliowastaken 59

I am testing out an app that I want to make responsive. I created a container with a gallery, I have text input (Thisitem) to display the data and have put  Max(0,(Parent.Width/13)-(Self.Width/2)) for the X value of each text and messed ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Creating custom table and email as an attachment.

Last replied Posted on by GatzW

HiDon't know how hard it is, got a question regarding creating table based on data input and send it as an attachment via email to a specified email address.The below shot is when a user first opens up the form creation, and the user is to fill in...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Calculating The Time In Lieu In Power App

Last replied Posted on by GTPowerapp 2

Hi Folks, I am developing a power app for time in lieu request. The way it worked it user first make a request by providing start and end date time and other fields. Then flow run and request send to user's Manager for approval. After approva...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Export Gallery Filtered Data

Last replied Posted on by Petrusottie1 40

Hi,Please assist, I have powerApp gallery that I need to export its filtered data, here's is my code so far: ExportFilteredTickets.Run(Filter(Tickets,And(    Or(        IsBlank(dpStartDate.SelectedDate),  &n...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics