Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps delete and reste formular for datepicker

Last replied Posted on by Community Power Pla...

Hello everyone!i create a powerapp where i can weekly track the best before date of food. The value of this dates i pick up with a datepicker and save back to a sharepoint list. First Problem:  i cannot find a formular for a button, wher...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop WebScraping to Excel _Cleaning de Data

Last replied Posted on by LT-22071656-0

Dear all,   Atached you can find my flow, but i can not clean the data properlly: This is the result tha i need:   thank you for your ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps List Menu

Last replied Posted on by dylandavis09 412

I have a concern about the list menu in PowerApps. It seems that PowerApps cannot create a role-based list menu, where each role like staff and student would display differently within the same menu. Creating two separate list menus would be too m...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Concat not showing only one email address if only one is selected

Last replied Posted on by DS-22071618-0

Hi Experts,   I have the below code in a Text Input to show all email addresses that have been selected and saved into the MyPeople variable....

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop I need assistance with automating data extraction from multiple listings on a webpage, specifically by clicking on “Contact Us” buttons, retrieving information, and iterating through all listings across multiple pages

Last replied Posted on by Abe-S 2

Hi,I’m trying to extract data from this link and I’m encountering a challenge. There are about 30-35 listings on each page, and each listing has a “Contact Us” button that contains the information I need. My goal is to automate the follo...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows "Http with Microsoft Entra ID" Vs "Http with Microsoft Entra ID (PREAUTHORIZED)"

Last replied Posted on by johnjohnPter 1,054

What are the differences between those 2 actions; "Http with Microsoft Entra ID" Vs "Http with Microsoft Entra ID (preauthorized)":-       mainly if we want to call Microsoft graph apis?   Thanks

Replies
Suggested answer
Topic Creation & Management Phrases in GenAI mode

Last replied Posted on by CJ-26061301-0 2

I'm building a copilot that leverages generative AI. When adding topics, my initial Trigger does not allow an option for Phrase definition. Is this a...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Filter Gallery by Entering Multiple Values for Same Column

Last replied Posted on by CTASS 63

I have an app with a gallery that is filtered with a Starts with that allows the user to enter a the reservation number and all the items in the gal...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling How to copy error messages?

Last replied Posted on by voidprince32

I am unsure if this is intended however as I have been developing apps on this platform and encounter bugs that I cannot solve I want to copy an error message and see if I can find a solution. However no matter what I do I cannot copy and paste er...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Desktop Power Automate Licensing Questions

Last replied Posted on by TrigoISQe

Hello, We need to create several automations using Microsoft's Power Automate, such as sharing flows with automations created with other users who ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics