Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Issue with saving changes to the APP

Last replied Posted on by Mordechay 19

Hey.. In the last few weeks we have had a number of rather disturbing incidents. We made changes to the applications, during the whole day we perf...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Flow to Copy Sharepoint site page to another Sharepoint site not working

Last replied Posted on by CI-22071836-0

Hello,   I am continuing a project that was started by my predecessor at our company. We send out monthly newsletters to the company using a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Apps not opening / opening slowly after a long time

Last replied Posted on by Mordechay 19

In the last week we have encountered the problem that applications take a long time to load, changes sometimes do not go through easily and sometime...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Patch gallery update

Last replied Posted on by Cosan 40

Hi. I'm creating a canvas app. It has a gallery connected to SP List. one of the fields in the gallery I've made a dropdown for the user to update t...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Advice on how to build data model with Many-to-Many relations

Last replied Posted on by sdedic 345

Hi all, I understand the concept of many-to-many relationship and have general idea how to design my database. However, while still building the logical data model, I would love to get some advice from the community and before move on with th...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion MS Form Data Emailed but only contain specific sections

Last replied Posted on by spectraflame 89

The current flow is setup to send an email for all of the fields from the submitted MS Form.  I am planning to add a Yes / No choice box with b...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Date format from email not working

Last replied Posted on by SO-23071509-0

I have set up a PA to copy an email to a sharepoint site the name of the file needs to include the received datetime in a set format as it links fro...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion How to group multiple entries for a user into a single reminder email

Last replied Posted on by SteveD-NSSL

I have a SharePoint List that contains the dates of all our certificate/license renewals, all of which have a renewal date and an owner. I'm trying ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows New security settings on "when an http request is received" trigger

Last replied Posted on by Steve 9

Last night a new option started appearing for the "When an HTTP request is received" trigger. It is a welcome feature to lock down your HTTP endpoints but i CANT FIND ANY documentation on how to use it:When enabled, what setting do i need to enabl...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Automatically Change Status based on date and time

Last replied Posted on by dylandavis09 412

I want to automatically manage the status of 'OPEN' and 'CLOSED' based on the current date and time relative to specified start and end dates and ti...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics