Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Flow to Copy Sharepoint site page to another Sharepoint site not working

Last replied Posted on by CI-22071836-0

Hello,   I am continuing a project that was started by my predecessor at our company. We send out monthly newsletters to the company using a ...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps Filter gallery where User.Email can be found in multiple fields

Last replied Posted on by michelledroll1 10

Hello, I have an app where I have 3 fields: Crew_Email1, Crew_Email2. Crew_Email3. VarUser's email address can be found in any of these 3 fields. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Default multi select combo box based on two SharePoint List lookups

Last replied Posted on by Dunes 15

Hi All,   I have a combo box I want the values to default based on when a requested amount field changes on my form, look up who can authori...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilot studio on SharePoint list

Last replied Posted on by TharunIE 8

Hi Guys , Can any one guide or suggest me, while i gave SharePoint site URL as data source i can only able to get generative ai on SharePoint library files but i cannot able to get or Gen ai  data from list (site contents )which is in the Sha...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps How to Patch a Record (Person type) to a Collection

Last replied Posted on by MarcusD1 247

I've built an app that uses a repeatable gallery to put various fields of data into a Collection, and then the user click a Submit button, and the d...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows When a folder with files is created in a SP library it copies that folder to another SP site

Last replied Posted on by CarlesMartin 343

Hi guys,   So I want to duplicate the folders that are created in a SharePoint Site Library to another SP site. The thing is I created this f...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Can not connect the bot - "Taking longer than usual to connect" - Please Help

Last replied Posted on by Andrew_Berry 5

Please help I have created and published my copilot and when I go to demo site or try to reference the iFrame this is what I get. Not sure if it has something to do with company policy or what but I am unable to use my bot. Any help would be much ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows 'Condition' to Check if 'Select' Action Output or Table or Excel File Contains a String

Last replied Posted on by Samwise23 34

I have the above flow: The 'Follow-up' condition checks if the name of the attachment contains the word 'Follow' Then the flow ...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps Combining Search, Filter, and Sort for a Gallery

Last replied Posted on by marshallzart 23

I have two functions that work on their own.... but can't figure out a way to combine them into one function. Search(Sort('Permit Management','Project Name',SortOrder.Ascending),'Search Input'.Text,'Project Name','Work Order') Filter('Pe...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Group an Array to restructure data

Last replied Posted on by Tarrant

Hi, I have the output below from a 'Filter Array' action. I want to restructure it so that It can be used to update a Sharepoint List.   Any...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics