Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management ContentFiltered errors even on Saying "hey", "hello" into copilot ...

Last replied Posted on by CU03061412-0 29

We are starting to get error like below even when users are typing in "Hello", "Hi" etc ... This started happening from Friday 7/12/2024 ... Anybody...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Extract lotus notes nsf data into csv

Last replied Posted on by Veblitz 9

How to extract lotus notes nsf data into csv format

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Access to context variables in my custom topic

Last replied Posted on by MichielVanduren 4

I want to have access in my topic to the context variables that apparently are only available upon handoff, like for example va_LastTopic or va_Topics, (the variables are listed here, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copi...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Copilot Studio Custom copilot - Custom Topic Limit

Last replied Posted on by FS-13062054-0

Hey    I am creating a custom copilot on the trial version of copilot studio and seems like after i enable more than 20 custom topics th...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Choose Language Bot

Last replied Posted on by EduardaVieira 2

Hello. What are the advantages or disadvantages of creating a bot with the language set to English for interaction in Portuguese? I ask because som...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management "We failed to publish your copilot. Try publishing again later. Validation for the bot failed."

Last replied Posted on by BM-03070103-0

Hi Community! I get this error when trying to publish the Copilot Studio bot.   "We failed to publish your copilot. Try publishing again later...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Publish error related to conversational boosting with Azure AI data source?

Last replied Posted on by mritch 14

When trying to publish my Copilot Studio bot, I get the following error:The prompt asks "Would you like to continue and publish" but there is no button option. Furthermore, when I navigate to the Conversational Boosting topic, the 'Topic Chec...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Create from Description not working

Last replied Posted on by myintuition 2

Create Topic from description is displaying, but when I click on it, nothing happens.I have tried different browsers and incognito mode.It was working a few days ago. Any ideas on how to get it back? 

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Adding phrases to triggers in Microsoft Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by agashaamor

The instructions here to add phrases to triggers in topic creation are not congruent with the MS Copilot studio interface. Clicking edit twice does not allow the use to add phrases. I only see an empty properties screen.  https://learn.m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Topic Creation & Management Phrases in GenAI mode

Last replied Posted on by CJ-26061301-0 2

I'm building a copilot that leverages generative AI. When adding topics, my initial Trigger does not allow an option for Phrase definition. Is this a...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics