Topic
Replies
Answered
Publish & Channel Management Setting Global variables with external data from custom website passed as query parameter is not working

Last replied Posted on by Karishma2805998 67

Setting Global variables with external data from custom website passed as query parameter is not working. For eg, from this URL name = ${user} param is not getting replaced with passed value in my chatbot created https://copilotstudio.mi...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Copilot Studio & Teams Image Issue

Last replied Posted on by Fnfddq111 4

Hello-I am using Copilot Studio to develop an AI Bot which can be used through Teams. I recently updated to the newest version of Teams, and now I am unable to see the images I uploaded within Copilot Studio on the Teams app. While I can see them ...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Copilot Studio Parsed Json request

Last replied Posted on by EudesBarbosa 2

Hello everyone, I'm a beginner with Copilot Studio and I could use some advice. I'm making an API request and storing the response in the 'SampleJSON' variable. After that, I attempt to access the property 'Topic.SampleJSON.result[0].number' to di...

Replies
Answered
Publish & Channel Management Copilot Studio Classic Chatbot won't publish

Last replied Posted on by Flowingpl 12

HiWe have a classic chatbot that was working well until recently when it can no longer publish.  When clicking on the Publish button, nothing happens.  The last time we were able to publish the bot successfully was two weeks ago.  W...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management The BOT is no more running on the webdemo et production website..

Last replied Posted on by SRU0001

Hi, I have a bot in production from 6 months ago but suddenly he stop working properly. (no recent publish) The window displays a furtive message with "connecting" and after that, nothing... stay blank. when i test the bot in the st...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Cannot publish Copilot Conversational Action

Last replied Posted on by Max Mershon 9

I cannot publish Copilot Conversational Actions. When I click "Publish" it takes ~1 hr of spins to then throw this error: "BotPublishUnknownError". ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Publish & Channel Management "This feature isn't available until your copilot has finished setting up."

Last replied Posted on by ET-13060047-0 4

Hi,    I am trying to create a custom bot using website copilot studio. After I created it, it keeps saying "This feature isn't ava...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Lost connection to knowledge-base (Sharepoint, direct upload to Copilot Studio) upon publishing PVA bot to Teams

Last replied Posted on by James2024 4

I have created an initial bot with Sharepoint PDFs as knowledge-base grounding AOAI surfacing and is working slow but retrieves answers from AOAI. When I'm publishing to Teams as .zip file, the Teams bot is created but it doesn't have any connecti...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Cannot publish the bot - This feature isn't available until...

Last replied Posted on by CharlieHung 6

The bots I've created in recently days cannot be published, due to the condition:This feature isn't available until your bot has finished setting up. BTW once I guessed I need to wait for some times for the "setting up", but after few hours n...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Need assistance, how to get admin approval for publishing the bot with conversational coverage boost enabled.

Last replied Posted on by bparasuraman

Need to know, how to get admin approval for publishing the bot with conversational coverage boost enabled. You’ve boosted your conversational coverage, which is a feature that requires admin approval for publishing. Change your settings or co...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics