Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Create a Retention Policy for Custom Copilot Bot

Last replied Posted on by Cheese2023 14

I need help with creating a retention policy for my chat with the custom copilot bot I created. I took a look at Purview, but I wasn't able to add th...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General System Error When Adding Dataverse Action

Last replied Posted on by Farshad1 5

Hi Community, When I try to add an action related to Dataverse, I encounter a system error and the action doesn't work. Has anyone faced a similar ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Having Trouble Adding a Delay in Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by Tyler_Andrew

Hello,   I am trying to add a delay into my Copilot bot in order to slow down the response time of a specific action.  According to thi...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Custom actions don't seem to be called.

Last replied Posted on by lpperras_exp

I created a custom action using a Power Platform licensed connector. I defined the action well, with plenty of text so that the context would be wel...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Getting the right date format

Last replied Posted on by CP-19070958-0

Hi,    I need some help working with dates , adaptive cards and Http requests.  Using CoPilot Studio for the first time, so bear wit...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Access to dataverse as a knowledge source in custom CoPilot

Last replied Posted on by geoffielliott

I'm trying to connect a copilot to a dataverse DB  I created a dataverse DB in a dev environment Power Apps created for me (i.e. not in the de...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Chatbot link to pdf file

Last replied Posted on by nraindmia

Hi all, I'm new with the copilot studio.   Currently, I'm working with chatbot and i add knowledge from the pdf file. What i want to do ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Generative answers pointing to SharePoint or OneDrive sources don't return results

Last replied Posted on by CC-18071746-0

I have followed all th esteps to create the bot using copilot studio . The knowledge sources are Sharepoint sites. The bot does not return answers c...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General User.AccessToken missing in Authenticate node

Last replied Posted on by JC-18070950-0

I setup the manual autherntication but I dont see the variable that stores user access token. Other variables get populated after successful login. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General SharePoint as Data Source

Last replied Posted on by CU18071307-1

Hi all, I'm here to request a clarification about SharePoint as Data/Knowledge Source for Copilot Studio: reading at the learning resources, it loo...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard